Lump with sphere like object along the testicle on having sex with numbness, subsides within minutes. Advise?

I havnt had sex in 2 years almost. Lately the past few times ive been masturbating ive noticed a tube/lump with a sphere like object that runs along my left testicle . its not visible on th outside but only by self examination of the testicles. its goes away after a while but bothe testicles seem the same size and dont feel different. i little bit of numbness is felt. any help? im 21 btw if that helps.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
General Surgeon 's  Response can be an epididymal cyst...better show to a surgeon when it is there for proper evaluation and management... get a usg of scrotum done for better evaluation...

Dr. Ashish Verma