Lump under the testicles, crease of inner thigh, pubic area. Had a shave in the pubic area. Any thoughts ?

hi, i recently shaved my pubic hair which i normally do twice a week. a day went by and i noticed a lump under my testicles about the size of a nickel. and if i try to put any pressure on it, it hurts. and there is no discharge . then i noticed another lump but it is in the crease of my inner thigh, waistline, pubic area and it basically feels like a small jelly bean under my skin. i have no idea what is going on. any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012