Lump under the molar tooth. Is it a wisdom tooth or cancerous mass? 18 years old

Hi, I am 18, I have a significant size lump under my last molar on the right side of my mouth, it s pretty from the surface of the gum. It doesn t hurt, there is no discoloration (yet), it s hard, I don t have a sore throat , or hurt to swallow so far. I don t know if it s a wisdom tooth , if it is then it s coming in sideway s. I don t know if it s a cancerous mass or not. On a side a note, I am a football player, our season has been over for two months but we still play backyard football. I lost a little part to my filling to the molar that the lump is under after a tackle about three weeks ago. I am going to the dentist next week. pleaseee give me feed back, I AM EXTREMELY WORRIED!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013