Lump under the jaw persistent since suffering from dry mouth and thick saliva, wheezing. What could it be?

hi doctor i experience a very small lump or node(i don t know) under my jaw which i can feel with my fingers it s ball like, it has been since march this year when i suffered some dryness in mouth with very thick sliva discharge , now the sliva seems to be normal but the lump doesent seem to go. and 1 thing more doctor there is a throat initiated deep dry cough wheezing which i feel is due to the same reason i don t feel sick at all or a need to cough but whenever i do cough it s this throat wheezing that adds to the mystry thank you
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012