Lump under the head of penis. Urge to urinate, feels like blockage. Solution?

I am 16 and sexually active awile ago I noticed that under the head of my penis there is a lump and it is hard to pee sometimes. It is also hard for me to get hard and stay hard. There is also a big vein lower on my penis only when I am erect. I am worried that next time I have sex something is going to happen. Another thing is when I am done peeing it still feels like I have to go but I can t it feels like something is blocked. What should I do is there anything I can do to fix this problem? I really like having sex but I want to make sure everything is good before I do help me please
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
Vein on erect penis is normal. I think you either had sex very violently and developed some hematoma which has organized to become hard or had contracted some infection which has developed inflammation hence is causing obstruction in passing urine. You must get VDRL, BLOOD COUNTS,BLOOD SUGAR, URINE EXAM AND SONOGRAPHY OF PENIS to clarify the situation. The difficulty in getting and maintaining erection is due to anxiety .