Lump under the ear, night sweats. Had filling done on teeth. Symptoms related to dental problems?

I just noticed a small hard lump under my right ear close to my ear lobe it is very tender to touch. I am 22 year old female about 113 pounds I do high intensity cardio interval workouts everyday except sundays and eat very healthy, I have noticed night sweats every night and I thought it was normal as I was just getting to warm under the blankets, I just had 3 fillings done on my teeth on the right hand side a week ago and have had some pain for about a week so I was not sure if that had anything to do with it...Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012