Lump under sternum, mild pain that eases on pressing. What could it be?

I just had a quick question for a doc, i am 23/male, name is anthony. I noticed today a lump directly under my sternum today, not too hard, mild pain but goes away when i press on it. I ve had a tiny pimple a few months back that i popped before and still contiunes to produce a stench with an odor to it, not too much puss, a very tiny bit. That is what would lead me to believe it s a cyst , but i could be wrong. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013