Lump under skin on top of ribcage, irritates in bowel movement or constipation. Help?

Hello Dr.,
I am wondering what this lump is under my skin on the top of my left rib cage at the bottom, it has been there since after the birth of my last child (3 years). It hasn't been painful just irritating when I've had a large bowel movement or when I am constipated, and I am pretty much constipated all the time. I regularly drink dieter's tea in order to have a bowel movement, if I don't drink it I won't go. But lately I am experiencing some pain on my left side, not the lump but next to it kind of on the side of my rib. I know it is all connected to my constipation issues, well I am assuming it is. I have been gluten free for about almost a year and it helped at first but now I am back to being extremely constipated. What is this lump and pain and can I fix it? Thanks for any advice...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013