Lump under rib, painful, ultrasound shows it could be benign. Something to be concerned?

My husband has had a small lump just under the right rib,i noticed this almost a year ago.It only hurts sometimes and and he is sick. Ultra sound has shown that most likely this could be a benign however its non specific and he has been required for an second opinion by a surgeon. I have tried to keep him calm but he is very anxious,thinking the worse,doesnt help when i am 5 months pregnant and all he can think is negative. The lump has always been the same size unless he is sick,it increases in size a little. Is this something to be concerned about?? Kind regards,
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012