Lump under palm skin, blue, tender, throbs, diagnosed carpal tunnel syndrome. Treatment?

I have a hard lump under the skin in the middle of the palm of my hand about an inch from my wrist..It has a bluish color to it . I have not injured it...Its been going on for about 4 months and has gotten larger and is very tender and throbs..I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome years ago but never had surgery on this hand.. Could this lump be coming from that and how can I get relief? It hurts with the slightest touch
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013