Lump under mongolian blue spot on scalp, pain. Have chronic migraine. What could this be?

hi i have a birthmark (mongolian blue spot) on the left side of my scalp i noticed a small lump underneath it when i was around 15 but thought nothing of it until recently (now im 21) when i noticed it had grown considerably from about 3cm to about 5-6 centimeters and every so often i can feel a dull acheing pain and i now suffer from chronic migraines im worried about what this could be i was just wondering if you may have any idea considering for me to have the mongolian blue spot on my scalp is unusual in itself i greatly appreciate any info you can offer
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012