Lump under foreskin, bleeding, pain post ejaculation, red ring around penis head. Treatment?

For a couple of months now i have had a small lump under the foreskin . It doesnt sting in the shower but when i am having sex with a condom on it, when i release it stings just where the lump is as the condom is holding everything in around it. I never passed too much heed of it. Recently my partner and i have been able to have sex without a condom and it improved a bit until the last time and after we had sex i seen it was bleeding , we realised i must have been bleeding during the sex too. This lump is so small sometimes you would wonder is it just a vein just slightly raised? I dont know how it was bleeding or if i got a small cut. There is a red ring around the bottom head of the penis , it would be lower down than the lump. you can only see the lump or red ring when erect or foreskin pulled back. Should i be worried. will this heal and go away itself or do i go to a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012