Lump under ear after being choked during sex. Swollen and painful glands. What to do?

This may sound a little bit odd but my bf chocked me during sex (with my consent of course) and now it seems that I have a lump under my ear that I can only assume is my glands swollen but it is very pain fall and I don’t know what to do, I did feel a bit cold like the last couple of days but I am worried that it isn’t that and that something is dislodged?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
There is nothing which can get dislodged below the ears.
The only problem in such conditions is swelling or edema inside the throat which i hope you do not have , and which is evident by the change in voice and difficulty in breathing.
If this is not there then there is not much to worry about .The lump could be a swollen lymph node which could have been there previously also but has become evident now.
You can take a antiinflammtory medicine and still if the pain persists then you need to consult a doctor and take antibiotics.
In doubt do reply