Lump under ear. Treated with Clindamyacin. Why is there pressure? What now?

Yes Sir, I had a large lump right under my right ear, and my doctor began treatment with Clindamyacin . I have taken it 6 days with no results and continue to take it but with no results. When I eat, this lump enlarges and swells not only under my ear, but in front of my ear until I have to stop eating for the pressure. No pain, No fever . Just pressure. After a while after eating, the swelling goes back down to just a lump. Any help?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012