Lump under c-section scar. Diagnosed as desmoid fibromatosis tumor. Suggestions?

Hello I two questions I found a lump under my c section scar so I went my gyn an had xray an MRI done an she couldnt make out what it was so she moved it because she said it must be scar tissue well a week later I went back into the office an she told me that she didnt have my resolts because she needed to send them away to JHH got them back I have desmoid fibromatosis tumor an that they need to do surgery to remove the rest because she only cut out a pice of it now I have all these test colenoscopy done theyremoved 3 tags dont no what that is my question is could she have done something els first to avoid all this a biopsy I was told there are different kinds please help just had twins single mom very tired please help. also my gums are swollen at the top could that have anything to do with it
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer