Lump under buttocks, feels the bulge being squashed

Hi I m only 19 and athletic and I feel and am starting to see like a little bulge under by butt. I would basically call it a second butt crease. I can feel it when I lay down with my legs down but not if my knees are bent. I feel like I forced a small amount of my skin/fat/ muscle when laying down with my legs down to clump up. There s like a small indent first which makes it look like a small bulge out. So now I don t want to ever put my legs down cause I feel the bulge being smooshed more....and when I walk I feel like I need to stick my butt up more cause I feel it. What do I do???
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed piles at the butt area. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area otherwise these areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. I suggest you to meet a surgeon who can exactly evaluate the condition and treat it best. You can take a pain killer tablet such as paracetamol for the pain part.