Lump under breast, hard. Why is it increasing? Is it cancer?

Hi, I am a 30 year old male and I felt a lump under my right breast . It s been about two months now and has increased in size, I ve read online that it might not be cancer and would go away in 2 to 3 years. I forgot the exact name now, but the past few days I felt like it s been a little harder to breathe and sometimes I feel a little pain when I eat, stretch , etc. and now I am concerned since it is actually acting up. I am unemployed and have no health insurance, what can I do to help myself so I can breathe better or take care of the chest pain? thank you I can t afford to pay, I thought this was going to be free.... never mind unless you feel kind enough to send me any helpful info to YYYY@YYYY thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012