Lump under armpit that protrudes on raising arm causing mild pain, lump on bicep. Reason?

Hello, I have a lump under my right armpit, it sticks out when i raise my arm and does hurt a bit, i also have a lump on my inner right bicep above the elbow .. I dont know what it is it came out of nowhere and has been there for a week, and very slowly getting bigger. I play hockey and work out in the gym all the time. any reason why i may have this? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
It seems that you might be having enlarged painful lymph nodes under your arm and at elbow.
It indicates that you might be having some infection in surrounding area.
Try to find out the focus and go for treatment accordingly after consulting your doctor.
Ok and take care.