Lump under armpit, blood tests normal, gave steroids, lump disappeared but reoccured due to cold. Suggestions?

hi I had a ball under my armpit like an avocado size that grow like in a month of didn t hurt or anything I went to the doctor and he sent me to blood test and everything is fine then he sent me to get a ultrasound . when I was waiting for the results he gave me steroids the ball desapear and theni finish the steroids a week ago and I have a cold and the ball is there again I am wo rried
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012