Lump under armpit. Having nausea, tiredness, anxiety. See the doctor?

Hi, my name is Elaine. I have had a lump under my armpit for a while, and sometimes it hurts, like when I m shaving or putting on roll on or pressing on or against it. Other times I don t even know that it s there. Recently since about a month ago maybe a little more than a month, I have started feeling nausea s. I don t get sick or throw up, I just get so nausea s that I don t feel like eating and it feels like everything pushes back up when I drink something. I ve also been very tired and some days I struggle to fall asleep, it s almost like an anxiety feeling I have and I can t fall asleep then. Could it be that I might just be going through a bit of a stressful time or should I have it checked? Thank you for your assistance.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013