Lump under armpit. Had dizziness, vertigo. What could it be?

I am a 27 year old male. I recently started a new job about a month ago at a bank. About 4 days ago I noticed a lump under my arm pit, very paiful. It then turned two to lumps , red and painful to move my arm around. Then yesterday, it was a big puffy lump that looked like it was bulging. Today the pain continued and I started connecting my recent spells of dizziness/ vertigo to these lumps. What do you think this is and is it treatable? Would I need a biopsy , bloodwork and the whole standard procedure and identify this? I only ask because I currently do not have health insurance until next month. Thank you in advance!!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013