Lump under armpit. Are they lymph nodes? Have asthma. Breast cancer?

i have a small lump under the skin of my armpit. it hurts to lift my arm and move it around. but its always uncomfortable even when i m still. i don t know how long its been there but i have just started to notice it. some people tell me its just lymphnodes but i am worried that it is something more. im pretty sure it isnt lymphnodes because i am not sick and do not have any infection plus this is the only place that i have a lump. i am 14 year old female. no other medical history except asthma . family history of breast cancer . if that matters
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012