Lump seen deep in anus, marble size. Is there any chances of bowel cancer?

im female have a anual pocket between anus and vagina wall so have to assist my poo out with inserting finger into vagina and doing so noticed a lump about 3/4 inch deep into my anus, size of a tip of a finger did self examin and it feels to be between the bowl and virgina wall , three mths back noticed today its grown to the size of a marble am i right to be be worried as bowl cancer is in the family im 43 yrs old and unlce on fathers side diead of it at 46 and aunty had part of bowl removed at a simaler age still alive
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013