Lump present inside anus, no pain or bleeding. Due to hemorrhoids or degenerative disc disease?

I have a lump just inside my anus ..feel like it blocks stool. Could it be an internal hemroid or more thing else. No blood or pain. I o have bowel movements sometimes small pellets or soft stools . Have had hemroid s before but external. Also just diagnosed with advanced degenerative dsc disease associated with grade 1 spondyloslolisthesis at L5-S1. Facet joints couldn t be seen due to overlying bowel gas and feces. What des that mean and any connection. Also any recommendations on how to rid back of chronic pain?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013