Lump outside the vagina. Spotting after urination. Suffering from stress, headaches and hot flashes. Causes?

im 21, For a while now i have had dark brown blood wiping after i urinate, and after i have sex, what could this be? I definately not pregnant, im sure i have no std as i have been checked, i also found a little pea size lump outside my vagina , i put this down to a cyst/growing hair, i also have been sometimes constipated, lost a little bit of weight but i was aiming to loose weight, i have absolute no interest in sex at all, and i do have irregular periods ever since havin the implant fitted over a year ago, i also keep experiencing some kind of hot flushes then my body goes cold and tingly, and get headaches! Theirs so much at the moment that im sure something must be wrong, generally in myself i feel ok however i am a little stressed, which may be caused by this!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012