Lump or mass under shoulder, movable, pneumonia, cough, tore intercostal muscle. Ideas?

I have a quarter sized soft lump/mass just under my left shoulder blade along my rib cage. My doctor thought it may be a lipoma but the ultrasound showed nothing. The lump is soft and very moveable. I had pnuemonia for quite sometime and pulled or tore an intercostal muscle from all of the coughing. It was because I had been icing the area that I found the lump because it was not there before. I don't know what it could be and if it is something I should be very concerned about. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013