Lump on vaginal lip, test of vdrl and elisa negative, applying podowart. Is it normal wart or std wart?

hello doctor ! just few days bak i noticed a small flesh lump like behind the left side of my vaginal lip. i went to a gyaenacologist and he asked me to take a blood test of vdrl and elisa both the results were negative, i asked him wheter i have ny std , he sad no. he told me that the lump is just a wart and prescribed me to apply Podowart on the wart. he didn give me ny other medication except that. I am really worried wheter i have any other std s or not and is my wart just a normal wart or std wart . please help
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012