Lump on vagina, unable to sit, walk, antibiotics, puss and blood comes out

hi i got lump outside vagina in march 2012 it was very painful lump, unable to sit or walk or sleep and i visited gyn doctor she prescribed some antibotics and the lump was broken it was puss and blood . and after that still small lump was there daybefore yestdy the lump was growing and finally it broke this afternoon i observed puss was coming what it can be and can u plse suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Dear Ms
It seems that it could be Bartholin's cyst which resulted in inflammatory process inside of its cavity. If you get recidivism as in your case, to my mind, it should be treated surgicaly (marsupialization - open and drainage of cavity). Actually it has to be combined with antibiotics and renovation of vaginal ecosystem. Do not bother.
Your sincerely
Dr O. Aleksandrov