Lump on underside of penis, with a white viscous discharge. Is it an STI or STD?

I have a small pea-sized lump on the underside of my penis shaft. It has been there for about 4 or 5 years. The size fluctuates because yes I do mess with it because it bothers me being there. No other lumps or bumps have shown up and everything is normal so it can t be an STI/ STD , correct? I can get a white viscous discharge from it every so often but in small amounts and it smells bad but I must get it very close to my nose to notice. It s in a spot where I shave my pubic hair so could it be a cyst that I just need to leave alone?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013