Lump on tonsil, wheezing, dry throat, molar infection. Cancer?

I have small lump on tonsil, first saw it 10 months ago, recently seen second swelling next to it and sometimes a bit of wheezing , throat feels dry where lump is, seen once already by ent, with second appointment in two weeks, he said he didn t think it was anything to worry about and offered tonsillectomy as only option to alleviate my anxiety and check cells . Lump has increased in size though not massively. I also have had infection in lower right molar and wondered hoped the lump might be caused by this. Tooth had root canal five weeks ago and still filled with dressing to fight infection which struggling to get rid of before second half tooth canal. I am very worried and want to know what this could be, obviously worried about cancer.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012