Lump on tonsil, discomfort, blisters behind throat, swelling in tonsils. Causes for symptoms?

I have a lump, on my tonsil that has been there for a few weeks and I can feel it when I m just doing normal things ie. breathing , eating etc. It has never been painful just uncomfortable. In the last two or three days as well as this, I have got a couple of blister looking things developed on the back of my throat behind my tonsil. My tonsil is also slightly swollen - this is all only on one side of my mouth. I m really worried and have no idea what it is, my tonsils aren t white and extremely swollen so I m almost sure it isn t tonsilitus?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013