Lump on tip of nose, mass in cheek. Reason for its occurrence?

I have had a mas in the inside pocket of my cheek you cant see it only feel of I ve had it now for about 12yrs it does not hurt and has grown very little, I ve had a cyst under my nose at 13yrs of age due to teams it was removed twice, now I ve have noticed that a small hard lump slightly patruding from the right side of the tip of my nose its starting to become visible more now it does not hurt me it is on the same side as the mass in my cheek, I was wondering if these lumps , nodeules, or masses could be a rescurance from my past trama our if you have any other service it would be of much help. Thank you much:) jannifer Maddox.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012