Lump on thigh, scan shows features suggestive of soft tissue neoplasm. What does it mean?

hi,i had a lump on my left thigh and when i did a scan the report was as follows: A well defined hyperechoic mass lesion in the fibres of vastus medialis muscle,confines to this muscle in the lower third of thigh,internal vascularity noted in the lesion.No evidence of vascular structures in immediate vicinity of the lesion.The femoral vessels are seen passing posterior to the lesion.Feature suggestive of soft tissue neoplasm?malignant. could you tell me what exactly is my problem?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012