Lump on thigh, pea sized, strange sensation, long substance discharge, painful. What is it?

Hi my name is Ashley and I have had a lump on my outer thigh for the last year. It is located on the middle of my thigh and is the shape and size of a pea. At first I thought it was nothing so I left it, but it gradually got bigger. My mother noticed this evening that the lump on my leg has a black dot in the middle of it, while I was about to fall asleep, I felt a strange sensation (as if something was coming out) I looked and noticed that there was this like really long white substance coming out. I called my parents and my dad managed to get the rest of it out, but I'm still not sure what it was. It wasn't a painful lump. So maybe with the information I gave you, could you try and figure it out? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013