Lump on the scrotum expelling foul- smelling pus on squeezing, intense pain. What could be the cause?

Hello Dr. I have had a small hole like thing on my scrotum from childhood which never was problem. until few days back i noticed that there is a lump in my scrotum and some white thin pus is coming out from the hole when my scrotum gets squeezed. sometimes the pus is accompanied by small sand like thing. The pus has very bad smell. due to probably swollen epididymis i have started felling some pain as well. I have an appointment with a Urologist tomorrow but cant wait until then please help.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012