Lump on the right side of head, stiff neck, lower back pain, blurred vision. Treatment?

I noticed a lump on the right side of the back of my head a fews days ago and it is accompanied by a stiff neck . Many times, the pain runs down to my lower back and I am having a hard time moving around. The lump does not hurt but the stiff neck does. I don t know if this is related, but my eyes are giving me a hard time as well. I feel as if I had a film over my eyes and have to shake my eyes to clear them. This happens numerous times a day.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012