Lump on the pit of the arm. Glands have inflamed. What is the odor from there?

Hi, Recently a lump has developed on the surface of the skin within the pit of my arm . Strangely, before discovering, I had thought that one of my glands had been inflamed, due to the pain that was being caused. Now, for the past two days, this armpit (the right one) is releasing a different bodily odour than the other one. I can t describe the smell specifically, but one wouldn t recognise it as body odour if you smelt it, yet it s sourcing from my arm pit. Could you please inform me what it possibly could be?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012