Lump on the penis with abscess. Swollen penis, sore glands. Concerned

Hello Doctor. My name is Lawrence and I have some sort of infection going on at the base of my penis. It started as just a small lump Im guessing this is what is considered a 'cyst' about a week ago resulting from an ingrown hair. I fooled with it and fooled with it until I was able 'pop' the cyst. and squeeze all the puss out as I do when these occur on my stomach or thighs resulting from ingrown hairs. Well here I am a week later with a Peanut M&M sized tender lump under my skin attached to an abscess that just wont stop draining pus. Its been 2 days and the abscess has scabbed up however it still is an open abscess and still is draining. However now my WHOLE penis is swollen and tender as well. And my glands in my pelvic area and under my chin are swollen and sore. Can you help me out doc please? Give me some advice on what I need to do. I have no health insurance so avoiding seeking medical attention was my initital route to go with this however now Im extremely scared.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013