Lump on the penis shaft, regular masturbation, inserted needle and white discharge, sore to touch. Applied neosporin but still tender. Advice?

A little over week ago I noticed a Pea sized lump on the shaft of my penis . I had just recently shaved very close as well as masturbate regularly. I believe the day before I noticed it might have been 3 times throughout the day. 3 days ago, I tried to pop it. At this time it did not hurt. I took a sterile needle and inserted it into the center. I was able to squeeze a little bit out, It looked the same as a black head being popped but all white. After that it was very sore to the touch and just felt uncomfortable. I have been applying a warm cloth 3x a day and using neosporin on it as well. It seemed to go down in size some what from when I first noticed it, but is still very noticeable. The pain has subsided somewhat as well. Still a bit tender. I have not had any sexual contact in just over 5 months as well.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012

You might have developed furuncle.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Please dont try to rupture it.

The infection might spread.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you