Lump on the nose. Using reading glasses. What is causing the lump?

hi. ive been wearing reading glasses with verilux lenses for a year now at work. about 8 hours a day. 5 days a week. I have always had an amazing profile. But the last couple of months a fairly large bump has formed on the bridge of the nose . a really good lifetime friend even asked me if i broke my nose. is this common?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
The formation of a noticeable lump on the nose bridge is likely to be due to an irritation caused by the spectacles. The incidences of skin color changes are common but a lump formation is not common.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal