Lump on the nipple, frequent urination, discharge from nipple, small testicle. Symptoms of puberty or cancer?

A little long but here we go. I have 1 lump in both nipples and i am kinda worried. I have 1 lump in each nipple. one of them is 3/4 inch on the left and one is 2/4 inch on the right. I have some symptoms of breast cancer . I have to pee alot and it feels like my bladder doesnt empty, clear stuff coming out of my right nipple, one testicle is smaller than the other but there are no lumps in my scrotum . These might all b symptoms of puberty but i am still really worried. And i dont want to tell my mom, its embarrasing. I also dont smoke,drink or do any drugs. I do masturbate quite a bit. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012