Lump on the neck with fluctuating size, CT scan normal. Had operation for removal of painful, benign lump in the breast

I have a lump on the right side of my neck that gets bigger and smaller in size. I m 20 years old female and extremely active and healthy. I ve never had many health problems other than about a month after I found a lump on my breast I found this lump on the same side. The lump was not cancerous && I had surgery to take it out because it was painful. I also had a cat scan a couple weeks ago && they said they couldn t find anything but I know there is something there. If you could help that would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012