Lump on the neck, swollen taste buds, uvula remains tilted. No improvement with antibiotics. Treatment?

Hello I have a lump on the right side of my neck . Doesn t hurt when I touch it but if I move my head to side and swallow I can feel like a small marble is inside. Also, I ve had swollen tastebuds . I went to the doctor and simply said that it was just an infection due to the flu which I had in December. She gave me antibiotics but that hasn t really changed anything. I m really scared. She felt my neck but did t feel anything and I did t notice the lump until now. I have an appointment with an ENT but I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what might be going on. Also my uvula tilts to one side. I m terrified
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013