Lump on the neck, something stuck in throat while swallowing, dry throat. What could this be?

Hey, I have something weird, where it swallows a bit in one of my nose drills. First one, then it changes to the other and it s always only one at the time. Also my throat is a little bit dry. And I m 18 years old if that makes any difference. What might be the problem? I have a little lump on the left side of my neck under the ear, maybe like 3-4 mm big or so.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
SINUSITIS AS THE POST NASAL DRIP CAUSES THROAT PROBLEM
AND DUE TO CHRONICITY THERE IS LYMPHNODE ENLARGEMENT WHICH FEEL LIKE AS YOU WROTE BEHIND EAR
GET ENT DOCTOR CONSULTATION TO ET DIAGNOSED AND TREAT IT