Lump on the mons pubis area . Has black head. Occurs quite often. What could it be?

I have a lump on my mons pubis . I have hematological disease thus a weaker immune system and anemia . It is a hard, round bump. It s not immediately visible. It has a head like a blackhead , but is not/won t bust. I ve had one or two before. They last from 1 - 3/4/5 weeks. Sometimes fading, sometimes needing to be burst. One I busted before pussed out, but still remained for awhile. What is it? What could it be? What could it do/be a symptom of? I don t have health insurance, so I m trying to do as much research as possible on the internet.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013