Lump on the mastoid bone, though as lymph gland. Another enlarged lump in neck. Lyme disease ?

Hi I was wondering if you might be able to give me some guidance on an issue i am having. I have had a lump on the mastoid bone for 3 years now and I have seen the doctor. They said they thought it was a lymph gland , but in my years in the medical profession I have never heard of a hard lymph gland. Is this normal? I do have a second lump now , and a lymph gland in my neck sort of behind my ear and halfway down my neck that is enlarged. I was just at the hospital 2 weeks ago and had some blood work. cbc and white cell counts were normal. I was wondering if this could be because of lyme disease whick i do have 8 bands of lyme from a bite several years ago,
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012