Lump on the lower arm, wrist pain, difficulty in moving the arm, burning pain through the lump on lifting, arm stiffness post a bad fall. Treatment?

Hi IM 32YRS OLD. I fell down the stairs and trapped my arm in the banister. My arm hurt very badly at first but i took some painkillers. The pain has eased but i have a big lump on the inside of my lower arm and my wrist is hurting. I can move my arm back and forth, i can meke a fist and grip too. when i lift my arm the very top of my arm near the shoulder hurts and i get a burning pain cumin through the lump on the arm,my arm feels stiff and is aching?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012