Lump on the inner thigh, pus and blood discharge on squeezing, difficulty in walking. Remedy?

i have a lump on my inner thigh, it is about the size of a golf ball and very hard. i poked it with a sterile needle and some pus/ blood came out, but not really a lot. also right at the skin is a reddish/pink area that feels softer than the rest of it and sort of sunken in (like concave). I ve never had this before and it s sore to the touch. also it hurts when i walk because it rubs against my other leg.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012