Lump on the hollow space of left clavicle. Could this be hematoma, cyst or lymphoma?

Several days ago I noticed a very soft lump in the hollow space of my left clavicle. It is painless and measures about 3 cm by 5 cm. I went to the doctor today and he had blood drawn for a CBC and scheduled me for an ultrasound next week. he told me it could be a hematoma or a cyst or lymphoma. If I injured my shoulder in January could this soft tissue lump be from that ? I am very concerned since cancer runs in my immediate family.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013