Lump on the elbow, numbness in the left hand and fingers. Calcium deposit?

hello i have been googling a few things online trying to figure out what may be the cause of my husbands left hand and fingers to be falling asleep. I am wondering if the lump right below is elbow has anything to do with it. A while ago he was told that it was a calcium deposit, because it rolled around, he was never diagnosied though. Does this have something to do with it, or is he dealing with something else....Please help! Thanks so much!!!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013